Services that free you to focus on your business
NCFA is a full-service provider of a comprehensive suite of cash management solutions, all fully customizable to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today.
Our treasury solutions include daily cash management services and an extensive selection of fixed-income products available at low, competitive and transparent prices.
Our steady focus, innovative approach exceptional service and seamless execution help our clients around the world reduce risks, drive efficiency and capture opportunities in a rapidly shifting landscape.
We help you navigate changing markets and regulations
Global markets, economies and regulations are in constant flux, you need timely insights from your investment adviser and financial institution to better understand local and global impacts on your business and investments. Our Certified Treasury Professionals and investment experts will help you establish a more strategic approach to cash flow management and investments to minimize risks, maximize returns and take advantage of new opportunities as they arise.
- Establish account structures with our single integrated account that allows you to choice base currency to assist you in accommodating local legal and regulatory regimes.
- Benefit from currency deregulation in Asia.
- Understand impacts of new regulations including money market mutual fund reform, Basel III and Dodd-Frank.
Broaden your yield options
GLOBAL LIQUIDITY CONSULTING
- Review your investment policy
- Analyze and understand your investment objectives
- Assess your cash structure
- Daily operating
- Short-term or reserve
- Long-term or strategic
- Depository and overnight investments
- Eurodollar time deposits CDs and repo
- Treasury and agency securities
- Commercial paper
- Money market mutual funds
- Corporate bonds
- Fixed income securities
- High yield securities
- Asset backed securities
- Insured linked securities
- Asset management capabilities
FUTURES/FOP and SPOT/FOREX
Use Our Free Bond Search Tool and See How Much You Can Save
Take the Bond Challenge
Search and compare available yields against those of other brokers. For corporate bonds, simply enter a suitable maturity date range into the search tool and click View Results to browse availability. Clicking the Yield or Maturity column headers will sort your search results. Our clients can enter orders and interact with each other by posting bids and offers.
You can fine tune the bond search tool by selecting specific industries and defining values for minimum and maximum yield to worst. Define the results by high yield or investment grade or simply choose all bonds. Moody’s and S&P Ratings filters let you evaluate risk versus return and you can quickly scan within CDs, Treasuries and muni bonds by selecting the bond type buttons at the top of the search tool.
We encourage our clients to make their own bids or offers for issues of interest.
In addition, we have the ability to cross orders in TRACE eligible and certain non-TRACE eligible corporate bonds internally on our integrated ATS should clients post better bids or better offers on our platform than in the market, improving the chances of a favorable fill.
With the help of our custodian we are able to offer direct market access to US, Canadian and European corporate bonds, US government securities, US Municipal bonds, 1,900+ non-US Sovereign bonds in Asia and Europe, Euro-denominated government bonds, fixed income futures and fixed income options, all from a single integrated account.
Discover the advantages of bond trading through NCFA:
- Depth and Breadth of Offering - We offer multiple fixed income bonds to meet your trading needs. Trade corporate, municipal, or treasury bonds all from a single integrated account and single trading screen.
- Client Bond Quotes for Trading in TWS - Unlike traditional bond platforms, our clients can both see and place bid and offer quotes for US corporate bonds. Non-marketable limit orders that meet or exceed the existing best quote will be included in custodian market data for other custodian clients to trade.
- Comparable Bonds All in One Place - To help ensure fair pricing and make it easy to compare municipal bonds with similar characteristics, TWS automatically displays a table of comparable bonds for each bond order. You can submit a Request for Quote on any of the presented bonds directly from within this table.
- We route orders to additional liquidity providers including a number of major global banks. Bond orders are SmartRouted to multiple bond market centers including:And assorted additional global bond venues.
- Bloomberg ALLQ
- Tradeweb Direct
- ICE BondPoint
- ICE MuniCenter
- NYSE Bonds
- Submit Corporate and Municipal Bond RFQs - Submit a Request for Quote on a bond that has no existing quote, to potentially improve upon an existing quote, or to get a quote for a particular trade size.